1. Provide design drafts and sample materials. You need to give the factory a design idea of your own, it is best to have the original design, indicate the required size, style, and also need to match the fabric you want.
2. The design draft to the factory must be a technical drawing, not a clothing rendering. Both are better. Many designers do not understand the difference between technical artwork and clothing renderings. It is usually not meaningful to give a factory an effect picture, and finally it has to be converted into a technical artwork. The technical drawing should have specific process description, length; ratio; location; whether there are special requirements for the process, etc.
3. Determine the type of processing plant. If it’s a sweater, look for a sweater factory. They usually have a yarn factory that they cooperate with. You can go to the yarn factory to see directly. If it is tailored clothing (woven, knitted), find the corresponding processing factory. Woven ones are usually not good at knitting. Although there are also clothes made of mixed fabrics, there are usually differences in the processing technology and required equipment between the two. In addition, some factories are good at making coats and pants; some are good at making skirts; these are somewhat different. The equipment for down jackets is also different. In short, you have to find the corresponding processing plant.
4. Send the renderings, technical drawings, fabric and accessories samples to a reliable processing factory, first of all, please ask the factory for quotation. The quotation at this time is very preliminary, but there must be. If you exceed the budget too much, you can at least find ways to adjust the design plan, or change the factory. Keep in mind that there is a close relationship between quotation and order quantity. Get a good understanding of the factory’s MOQ.
5. Afterwards, please make a sample from the factory.
6. Confirmation of samples. It is mainly to check whether the design is unreasonable (it must be complained about the drafts of inexperienced designers. Some design elements are cumbersome, that is, there is no aesthetic feeling, and the advantages of fabrics are not used, and the structural design is not reasonable enough. , And subsequently increased production costs). Check whether every dividing line is necessary, and what is the reason for its existence? Beauty? Or is it required for structural design? Because one more dividing line means one point of the cost (unless you are leather clothing and leather products are limited by raw materials, they prefer to have more dividing lines).
7. Mass production, first of all, the fabric is closed. If the fabric is in stock, you can just buy it and cut it directly. If you still have to customize, make preparations, coloring, and color card confirmation, which is an iterative process. There is also the confirmation of the hand-knitted samples (that is, the confirmation of the small samples), and then the production of bulk goods is started.
8. The fabric comes out and passed the inspection.
9. Start making goods.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.